Mug Of Me

HEAVYMETALNUT

HI,
MY NAME IS DAVE.I AM 42,LIVE IN CT.HAVE BEEN DETECTING SINCE 1989.MY FIRST MACHINE WAS A WHITE'S COINMASTER 4000 D. AND THE MACHINE I HAVE BEEN USING SINCE 1992 IS A WHITE'S SILVER EAGLE.A GREAT MACHINE! I JUST BOUGHT A WHITE'S SURFMASTER PI PRO FOR THE OCEAN.
HERE ARE SOME OF MY RECENT FINDS.ENJOY!
I JUST ADDED A BUNCH OF MY FINDS ON MY PHOTO ALBUM.ALL PICS OF FINDS SINCE LAST SUMMER.

Attachments

HEAVYMETALNUT

Die Lookin Thing?

Hi and welcome to TQ.....some nice recent finds. Just one question, what's that die looking thing?
DIE LOOKIN THING? NOT SURE WHICH PIC YOU ARE REFERRING TO?THE BRASS SPINNER WITH THE DICE MARKINGS?IT'S A EARLY GAMING SPINNER THEY ARE CALLED I GUESS.1920'S ERA.USED FOR GAMBLING.KINDA COOL HUH?

Steve in PR

Really, Really nice finds! Looks like you have that machine humming your tune!

Please consider posting these finds in a photo album on your profile page to preserve them!

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
Dave..wow...lots of good finds...Welcome to treasure Quest...Like Steve said you might put them in an album on your profile page...Very nice finds....Buster...:bthumb: :bthumb::bthumb: :bthumb: :bthumb::bthumb:

EBCIII

Welcome to the site Dave! You have some really good finds! Hope you decide to hang around.

Oh I used to have hair like that. Then it all fell out, Beale.

HEAVYMETALNUT

Yeppers!

Dave..wow...lots of good finds...Welcome to treasure Quest...Like Steve said you might put them in an album on your profile page...Very nice finds....Buster...:bthumb: :bthumb::bthumb: :bthumb: :bthumb::bthumb:
THANKS AGAIN,TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND MADE A PHOTO ALBUM