Minelab Musketeer, Relic Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro- I have not personally used this machine yet, but with it's 5Khz VLF signal combined with a 10" slimline coil and high sensitivty for larger ferrous targets you will be able to find your share of relics and coins. The Musky as referred to by the many users of this machine is an entry level machine that will also appeal to seasoned detectorists. It has good depth from the reports I have read and is also sensitive enough to make a good coin shooter too.

The Musketeer gives us the control we need to make adjustments to suit the conditions it encounters. It has an adjustable sensitivity control, ground balance control, and level adjust. Also has threshold reset and non-motion pinpointing. I think this is a fun machine with serious detecting as it's foundation!

So if your looking to just get your detecting feet wet at a reasonable price and have a machine that won't be a closet detector, then the Musketeer is what you need. I'm sure I will be seen in the fields soon with a Musky in hand. Happy hunting!

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors
Blackwell,Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.